Gleipnir - Vol. 8 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
If the bug man HAD 'killed' the mc, he would have gotten a rather nasty surprise.
Which makes me wonder how many coins the sister has sacrificed to make him so powerful in his 'berserk' mode.

Fak the story is such a mystery who the fk is claire is she realy her sister and why did shui hi want to kill clair

Whatever Honoka's power is, that was Project Zero/Fatal Frame level of creepiness. 😱

Thank you for all these chapters!
The plot thickens huh? I thought that Claire was relatively uninvolved with this whole thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was thinking the plot had stalled and gotten dull until these three recent chapters. I'm intrigued again. What happened besides the Honoka thing?

Double-page supporter
The amount of clones, stolen faces, and missing memories is making this way harder to follow... Hopefully it will make sense in a few more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, intriguing mysteries. Though the story seems to be complete. Girl 1 found alien friend and then killed herself for some reason and so Girl 2 used a coin to have the power to become her and I guess as a bonus have the power to become reality itself. So Boy 1 got mad and strangled her like a fuccboi and then obtained the power to revive her and as a bonus be immortal. It seems that everyone secretly gets 2 powers but not sure how Shuichi so crazily applies that he needed his mind wiped along with the sister.

My best guess is the sister caused girl 1 to commit suicide.

I feel like I might have to re-read all of this in one go to understand what's going on. I've just gotten more and more confused as I read, but it might be due to the time gaps between chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Welp this story has really flew at Mach 7 speed going all of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread