Gleipnir - Vol. 9 Ch. 54

Lol girl blackmails guy into helping her, and then wonders why she isn't compatible...

Dex-chan lover
this story has evolved and progressed so much... all the characters are so different from before...
shuichi is no longer a weak and mentally fragile person
claire is no longer the same easy going person who blackmailed shuichi into helping her
even the catgirl (whose name i never remember even tho i just finished reading the chapter) became braver...
cant wait for the next chapters... hopefully we will have the entire backstory unlocked for shuichi...

Dex-chan lover
i see why clair's not compatible now.. she's not there to save everyone,she just want to save her sister,and she wants power.shuichi wants to save everyone,and only fight for power if needed.the catgirl however don't have any desire to kill someone unless if it's an urgent situation.meanwhile that guy does not have any desire to even hurt someone,he's too nice to fight

Dex-chan lover
Well. you couldn't truly become one with Suichi ... in monster form. Let's try that again in human form then. What? ... you already asked and he turned you down ... BIG OOF. I guess that's what you get for blackmailing a person into fighting your fight for personal gain. Still, I feel bad for Claire. She didn't win the monster Olympics but maybe the dick people Olympics?

I think they need to die together to be able to merge or atleast get severly wounded inside him or something

Dex-chan lover
I keep feeling like it was actually Claire who killed their parents, and her sister altered her memories of the culprit.

Double-page supporter
Claire got NTR'd so hard it turned her into some sort of alien stick figure.

W30.png

Dex-chan lover
Wait isn't the only reason claire can't transform inside of Shuichi is because she's not a coin user? We're about to know but Shuichi don't like no pebis going inside of him lmao

Don't feel sorry for Claire at all. Remember, this is the girl that our fruitcake was choking to death in that flashback. The reason they're incompatiable probably has something to do with that. If Shuinchi sees her memories, the fusion will most likely break.

im guessing the most likely reason shuichi cant "fuse" with claire is some sort of subconscious block caused by his lost memories.

Users who are viewing this thread