Gleipnir - Vol. 9 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Oh well, know we know why she went yandere when she smelled that someone was inside of him

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess. Then Clair came along, somehow she was able to fully utilize his power, and did something so terrible that Elena was forced to memory wipe both of them.

Fed-Kun's army
Feels bad now, since I was shipping Shuichi with Claire.
Visible confusion ...

Fed-Kun's army
this series.. just.. *sigh* idk if it's good or bad. are the sparse releases making it feel more dragged out than it would be otherwise or is the writing really just laboured?

Well, that explain why he decapitated him that time before. Her lover, whom she sacrificed so many things for, appeared out of the blue in front of her reeking of another woman, her younger sister.

Dex-chan lover
Triangle ending? At this point MC and Claire are kinda connected with all they gonne through and now if he gonna get his memories about Elena it gonna be fucked up.
Im still waiting for the explanation why they called Claire a DEMON.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, that alien. "I just handed out a bunch of explosives and lighters to children, I'm not responsible for anything that happened after that. Teehee!" 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure Claire just stopped them from convincing Kaito of erasing Honoka and attempt to shoot him or kill the new Honoka, what leaded her to go rampage or something like that (it's hard to explain the concept).
Still don't like Elena, because she's not strong to make decisions. I mean, she had the opportunity to be the suit herself, but she still made Suichi convert into that. She Hesitates too much on taking action because she is always scared, different from Claire that is going to do just everything she can (even if it's cruel) to stop Kaito (but I'm not gonna lie, after they win or something, I don't know what will she do, because she is kind of villainy)

Elena is very underrated, shes my favorite character in this. I feel bad for her

Dex-chan lover
As far as twists go, Shuichi's transformation as one power that two people can share is a masterful reveal.

Users who are viewing this thread