Global Martial Arts - Ch. 47

Double-page supporter
Thanks but no thanks, skipping 20+ chapters (and then 2 more) is not the way to do this.
edit: did not even read and have no idea if they were actually scanlated or stolen from the official english release.

Dex-chan lover
@maffo666 @Nekoya-Sensei This is actually translated beyond what's available here up to 47; it's just not posted here. And I really hope that any official translations are significantly better than this, which is bad enough that it'd upset me if I actually cared about this manhua.

Aggregator gang
@twinklecake I've seen a great deal of the time the official was done poorly compared to a fan translation. Also if you don't care then why are you complaining about us complaining about the guy stealing from the official translation?

Dex-chan lover
man uploads 47 and 50
man must be high as a kite
@Tomoshibi delete this shit, now
try again when chapters are up all the way to 47
wait in the back of the line with the rest of us punk

Dex-chan lover
@Nekoya-Sensei My complaint is something you seem to have manifested in your head, since it's not actually in the post if you bother properly reading it.

Aggregator gang
@tinklecake I can see you are not all that intelligent. I feel sorry for you that you are completely illiterate and don't even seem to understand how you are complaining.

Power Uploader
Wow wow relax guys, I'm just trying to upload some chapter cause i always get error while uploading, i will upload the rest of chapter after this.,

Users who are viewing this thread