Go With the Clouds, North-by-Northwest

Aggregator gang
Writing this review only having read up to chapter 11.

If you want a recommendation, its worth your time.

First off I love the location and art style, really reminds me a lot of older manga giving it a warm yet detached feeling. Iceland is a location rarely seen in this medium and is captured so amazingly. The vast grasslands feel so amazing compared to the medieval Europe and Japanese city backdrops we are so use to. The characters feel realized and come to life in how little they say. Dialogue seems to be at a minimum but enough to keep the story and characters interesting.

It's so good it doesn't seem like a manga which is strange praise for a series that does so many things so well, I can't wait for new scalations and I hope the story really develops into something worthy of the rest of the material.

don’t let the description fool you, this is not a detective manga
it has a similar feel to a oneshot without the crazy shit the author puts in
basically what i mean is it’s a nice relaxing read without any real intense action

pio

Fed-Kun's army
@melbisbelbis it definitely has its moments later on - been buying the official english volume as they come out

Interesting premise and scenery
Buut what the hell is going on. Somehow jumped a bit here and there yet still understandable

Hey @TSP , please fix the DDL links on your site. The chapters were supposed to be in "Go with the Clouds to the North-Northwest" folder instead of "Follow the Clouds to the North-Northwest" folder (which not even exist).

Users who are viewing this thread