Goblin Is Very Strong - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
>Goblin is Very Strong has updated!
Hooray!!!!!
>one panel on one page
;_;
Not that we have any right to expect anything of free, but I've only been able to understand about 1/3 of recent chapters yet they look really cool, it's a setting with a lot more going on then first glance. I'm genuinely grateful for whatever anyone has time to do, but I still hope it gets a little catchup someday. It's a neat series.

Power Uploader
@zanonyn unfortunately its a monthly series and looks like the next volume is dropping in october (really shoulda staggered the chapters) so once it does come out ill put out chapters again but until it does all i got left is the volume 2 bonuses that got missed

Dex-chan lover
He got a much better death than he deserved.

I'm glad that these bits are being translated.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, big delays between the original's releases, got'cha. I'm just happy it ain't dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Kredim
Ah, you're using the tankobons not the mag? I've been reading the latter which is up to chapter 37 now, but of course no bonuses or any touch up work. I can understand waiting for the rollup, just hard to wait in the mean time since there were some big lore heavy drops which are hard to understand as much of with my awful knowledge of jp. Thanks so much for still being interested in this! With such long delays between volume rollups I'd have understood just losing track of it completely.

Supporter
@Kredim Thanks for doing this - I'll admit that this update had me a smidge disappointed, but glad to hear that you'll be picking up the 3rd volume come later this year!

Dex-chan lover
I understand the disappointment at waiting, but I'm cool with waiting for tankoban scans, since they're much cleaner. Thanks for all your work putting this great series out!

Users who are viewing this thread