Goblin Is Very Strong - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand the last two panels. What is "framed" about?

Dex-chan lover
Wonderful chapter. Brief, covers all corners necessary, explains the character - might as well be ideal backstory.
+
You become what you behold.

Dex-chan lover
A single chapter was better at stablishing both her backstory and character development than some series can do with entire arcs.

Let's pay respect for Neighbour Ruu who did became the strongest hero (and pillow) for Mimit.

SK

Fed-Kun's army
@feha
Long-ish explanation
It's a very specific japanese meme based off of a once popular sub-genre of let's play highlight videos specifically on nicovideo: Bug Play. Earlier in the decade there were emulator tools made to allow the changing values in the code of these games, even while they're running. This could lead to off the wall results in some cases, and in this particular video (https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19625752 timestamp 4:10) one of the chars in this old mystery game on the famicom would appear right after the opening preamble, then the game would fade to black to show END, except their portrait would cover the E. It's one of those injoke memes that only those in the know would get.

b07b4cb98c.gif

Dex-chan lover
@SK thanks, did not expect it to be anything that niche, which makes your captaining very appreciated :)
Unsure how "framed" fits the context, but I assume it is either part of the in-joke, or the tl mistranslating "busted" (something one might overlay an image that shows a speedrunner is cheating)

Dex-chan lover
Her objection change from reading 11 volumes into living with old man for 40 years.

SK

Fed-Kun's army
@feha
Yea no clue, that's not part of the meme other than to just mix it with her sex-crazed blank look...?
Just take it at face value I guess, forcing the meme into the situation, wouldn't be the first time a mangaka has done something this goofy and niche, like how Nyoro~n Churuya-san still has an effect on SD character shock reactions.

Double-page supporter
I want Mimit to get her harem with the goblin and hero girls.

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one who feels bad for the hero? Shows up twice in the manga and now its also revealed to be related to Mimit, but she doesn't care after the shock.

Fed-Kun's army
Never once thought this series could thought-provoking. Some times like this are always welcomed!

Damn this chapter was so good. At first it was heartwarming story with the dad. Then dad died sad ._.
And then i just laughed my side when she afraid of demon and monster cause she used to live with human. And F for hero ruu

Users who are viewing this thread