Goblin Is Very Strong - Vol. 5 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
wait so she's like the secret boss?

also, page 9 you typo'd goblin as "golbin"

Fed-Kun's army
So now the question, was the explanation on displacement magic to tell us how this ''girl'' moved them or as foreshadowing of Mimit or Granite using it?

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo
Probably the latter? Marom (even when she was still human with her brother) doesn't seem like the sneaky technical type, she's the ludicrous OP boss power type.

Also shoot, just re-reading and I'd forgotten back in 33 Kredim already said that 40 is the final chapter (plus an omake), so I guess this really is the end game and no demon lord confrontation or more wrap up unless it somehow magically got a sequel :(. Oh well, at least we get to see a bit of neat finale.

@mahtan
I wouldn't use "forced" exactly, in terms of how she is discovered it feels completely appropriately comedy for this series that it'd happen from goblin being late for work and digging through a mountain. But it probably is kind of rushed along if suddenly the author is trying to get it all wrapped up, I could have seen this exact same event happening but after another volume or two and other demons first and all that.

Then again maybe not, author may have just wanted to do a fairly briefly series putting a different spin on a common concept and that's that, not some huge epic. Nothing wrong with that, just wouldn't mind more.

Fed-Kun's army
@zanonyn if you got to remember someone making a spoiler, do not repeat it to be sure we all get the story spoiled 😑

Dex-chan lover
So where the people and animal in the underground village real or where they plants? It can go both ways now.

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo
I don't think it's a spoiler in general to know a manga (or any other story) is done. That's normal for any media at all from books to movies, you go to order on Amazon or something and it'll say "Book 4 of 4" or whatever it is. Mangaupdates and everywhere else has "complete" now that I look. I don't know exactly what will happen, but that it's getting wrapped up is a thing. Unfortunately often happens with great manga, though in this case it doesn't feel too abrupt so maybe the author just didn't want to go too much farther.

And Kredim isn't just someone that's the scanlator :).

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter could be a fight but it kinda feels like its setting up for an anti climax.

Dex-chan lover
After the fight, add the new loli to the group... This might turn into a fine CGDCT...

Fed-Kun's army
@zanonyn telling what happens on a future chapter
(the story ends)
is the definition of spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
Who gonna bet Demon King will interrupt the battle in the worst possible moment?

Users who are viewing this thread