Goblin Is Very Strong

(S)ex
The framed image is basically a mugshot scene, or that moment you capture a pic and decide to keep it forever

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

21177.png

Dex-chan lover
Well fuck, I didn't expect this story to actually develop a good story and universe...Even the shoujo-ai aspect is somewhat unexpected...
I definitely recommend reading all the chapters, the story really changes a lot after a while

Aggregator gang
next chapter when?

edit; just found out its already caught up to the raws

author pls release soon

why does every manga have a total bitch of a character and expect me to like them because they're friends with actual good characters

Aggregator gang
Even as a parody of standard RPGs there's a lot of inventiveness on display here, especially with the characters.
Definitely worth sticking with long enough to get to the points where the story starts build up its own identity as something a bit more serious.

Dex-chan lover
Well some googling just gave me Raws up to 39 with the most recent one being 3 weeks old ... I think he should provide a source for that claim.

A new (raw) chapter just came out today, although it might be the last chapter (I can't actually read Japanese so idk).

Dex-chan lover
@yurirei you can google "goblin is very strong raw" and should be right at the top

ends with "thank you for playing the story ...and please insert game disc 2"

What the ever living heck is that volume 5 cover, also thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread