Goblin Is Very Strong

Aggregator gang
Its a fun concept with decent characters

but it isn't bingeable at all. You will quickly burn out if you try to read 5+ chapters in a sitting. It has a lot of empty text which can drag you down if you try to read too much. Overall though it was fun and I would recommend it in small dosages.

Dex-chan lover
Shame that so much got cut from being properly shown, but this was hilarious and fun the whole way through.

msk

great series overall. Would have been nice to flesh out some more but this sort of ending is decent anyways.

Goblin was strong, but not strong enough to keep the series from ending prematurely, I guess.

I have a question, for God... WHY!?

Seriously, this manga is way better than expected, but why did it had to end like that? Just another volume at least and we could get an actual ending...

Double-page supporter
Whenever I read this I always think what if Goblin slayer fight this Goblin, who would win? Anyways glad to have an okay ending on this.

Yeah I'm really salty the humor was pretty much on the level of Maid Dragon,
why just why did it have to end?! -- are there cases of manga getting revived? I would like to believe so.

I came in not expecting much but a fun ride but i didn't expect it to be as good as it is. It's a shame it ended pretty early. I took it as getting a season 2 that's a separate series from this like what was done with Ascendance of the bookworm where the season 1 and 2 are separate so if this is really the end then its a shame. It was a fun ride.

It's....been so long since I finished a manga, cause they never end and release very slowly....thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread