Goblin Slayer Gaiden 2: Tsubanari no Daikatana (Original Version) - Ch. 3

The serialization of the comic version will be ended with [Episode 3].
..........why does it feel like a cancel instead of a hiatus?

Group Leader
I think the art was bad. Maybe Brand New Day artist take it? I hope so

Wait what hiatus? But why? I thought it was popular enough for a side story from the same universe

Dex-chan lover
Call you whatever I want?
I should call you Not-Tatsuta.
*Run toward underground nuclear bunker*

Pencil skirt, high heels, long spikes on the kness and elbows. Most stupid designs for combatant I even see. Pencil skirt will limit her legs movements, high heels and spikes not only obstacle her movements but also will cause serious injuries to her legs and arms.

Her design and the samurai guy on cover is complete opposite Goblin Slayer equipments and out of place in a low fantasy setting where realistic combat is quite important. No wonder why this brand titles got low popularity.

Contributor
@Sloth If this is on Hiatus/Ended, would be good to change the status in the information for people.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine if she knees you in the balls with them spiked knee guards!

Group Leader
To say the least, this series as a novel is still ongoing with its next release in a couple of weeks.

Dex-chan lover
rsdfdrf .

i kind of understand why this got axed :

- except sword maiden , we dont care about the other characters in her party because they just appear out of nowhere , they have no back-story and they are so bland . and they act like edgy cosplaying kids , lol .

- 3 chapters and still no action , no gore , no nudity , no fan-service . most of the 3 chapters are just people talking bull-sh!ts , so boring . there is only a little goblin-slaying at the end of chapter 2 .

dfdfgsdf .

Dex-chan lover
so samurai dude just suddenly starts a fight to the death with real , sharp weapons , in a sacred , holy church , because he is jealous of the weak girl ??????

and who will pay for the property damages ? surely not the poor adventurers .

Cast with non-existent personalities. I might have cheered for the goblins, if there even were any...

Users who are viewing this thread