Goblin Slayer Gaiden 2: Tsubanari no Daikatana

Dex-chan lover
bhgghk .

it will be very funny if this manga gets axed again , the 2nd time , lol .

the probem with this sword maiden version is her mouth and eyes are too wide , the art-style makes her look more evil than innocent .

qwgfbgbc .

Well, the cancellation's a shame. The first series was practically a Game Master Player Character with the universe written all around him.

This second series is a bit more believable play-through of a company published module (compared to that homebrewed game full of illogical plot holes).

Dex-chan lover
since there is no tragedy genre is it safe to assume we need not worry of
rape
death
and more rape?

@MolaCola I mean since it's a prequel and we know what happened in the past
Sword Maiden is going to get Goblin gangbanged iirc

Knowing how the sword maiden ends up, I wonder if the party wipes at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Honest review:
Freshly reading the original manga and skimming through the first few chapters of this one, this new version is way better as an adaption to the novel since the original manga skipped the whole opening and premise to the story which is a big facepalm and kept some nice smaller details like a certain house.

People also say this version's art is shit compared to the original manga, but I'd say they're both good if not this version is better. Now before yall grab your pitchforks and burn me at a stake like a witch, I have my reasons. Once you even slightly get used to the art style, this version vs the original manga makes it feel a lot grimmer and darker when compared to the original. This version also is more detailed in just about everything, so just by those 2 reasons alone I can say that this version's art is basically objectively better considering the type of story Goblin Slayer is. I'll also say that the art in this version is a lot better structured compared to the original as seen with the fight scenes in the first 2 chapters, which is another reason to say the art is better than the original. And for reference to what I'm getting at using the creator of Chainsaw Man and Demon Slayer examples: their art styles aren't as 'good' compared to other mangas but because of the way they draw their mangas the art feels top tier

Don't get me wrong though, even though the original version's artist isn't as good in comparison to this one when getting into the specifics, I still like the original artist and wish to see more of their work but sadly there's not much of and they've had 2 series they worked on get remakes which honestly is a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread