Goblin's Night

They've said: "Blood is thicker than water" lile 4 times already and that is just wrong lol
"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb"
which is to say that the bonds formed by brothers in arms is stronger than familial bonds (also has some other meanings but I am just rambling anyway, phrases change meaning overtime 😂)

They've said: "Blood is thicker than water" lile 4 times already and that is just wrong lol
"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb"
which is to say that the bonds formed by brothers in arms is stronger than familial bonds (also has some other meanings but I am just rambling anyway, phrases change meaning overtime 😂)
No, the same saying in English does indeed originate from “The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb”, but in this particular case, “Blood is thicker than water”, I believe is revering to the Chinese proverb (also probably a similar proverb in Korea) “血濃於水”. Which does indeed directly translate to blood is thicker than water, basically meaning familial bonds are always stronger than the bonds of those that are not-related.

Unsure of how true this is, but it definitely is a saying.

Not sure if it's the translations, in chapter 2 it is said that a Yokai under 500 cannot go to the Human world, but in chapter 34 it is said that the average lifespan of a Yokai is 500 years. If it isn't the translations then the worldbuilding/lore is just weak/inconsistent. Solid 7/10 so far (6 and up it considered good to me).

Aggregator gang
kinda boring tbh ( read 40 chapters )
the fights
and MAINLY the explanations, they talk so much
I read other shows where reading didn't feel like a chore, but this one idk feels like it

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if it's the translations, in chapter 2 it is said that a Yokai under 500 cannot go to the Human world, but in chapter 34 it is said that the average lifespan of a Yokai is 500 years. If it isn't the translations then the worldbuilding/lore is just weak/inconsistent. Solid 7/10 so far (6 and up it considered good to me).
I kinda took it as yokai die before they can reach the age of going to the human world.

Dex-chan lover
The manhuafreaks tl is bad. I started with it since it was more recent, so I figured it wouldn't have been uploaded here if there already was a better one, right? Oh boy, was I wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread