Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? - Ch. 165

Dex-chan lover
The sweetness is giving me diabetes (again). Also, any idea who the little Lantern Jack might be? Did we have Lantern Jack appear in the previous Halloween chapter? It seems like it might be one of those supernatural/magical occasions that casually get included in GochiUsa. Maybe a younger Cocoa who got time displaced maybe?

Dex-chan lover
As expected from real witch cocoa, getting real invitation from realm of dead......

Or does that mean cocoa time in living world almost time out and they came to pick her.....

Dex-chan lover
The sweetness is giving me diabetes (again). Also, any idea who the little Lantern Jack might be? Did we have Lantern Jack appear in the previous Halloween chapter? It seems like it might be one of those supernatural/magical occasions that casually get included in GochiUsa. Maybe a younger Cocoa who got time displaced maybe?
Volume 6 ch6 have one appear and Cocoa try cheer then up but failing also you know Chino mom ghost.

Dex-chan lover
I'm always going to associate GochiUsa with Halloween because of how great its first Halloween chapter was. I'm excited to see where it goes this time around.

Fed-Kun's army
ok i found her, she was the one who told cocoa she sucks last Halloween (so rude). dint really feel like a ghost from that time so i got no clue what was going on this time

Fed-Kun's army
Is it because I just woke up or have I seen that kid with a pumpkin head in the anime before?

Dex-chan lover
Fire magic being a gas torch reminds of that bit in Kill Me Baby where fire jutsu was pulling out a lighter.

Aggregator gang
Cocoa is leaving? Nooooo please stay forever 😭😭😭😭😭
d88bf12c708f5c60be30546e7b85eb25b1ec15e0.jpg

Everyone is so cutest ever, I'm speechless~ Chiya with Nine-Tailed Fox costume has the Highest Mofumofu Level ever in Gochiusa History~

at this point Everyone and Chino might really have Severe Anxiety for a while when cocoa decide to leave the town for very long period

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is so cutest ever, I'm speechless~ Chiya with Nine-Tailed Fox costume has the Highest Mofumofu Level ever in Gochiusa History~

at this point Everyone and Chino might really have Severe Anxiety for a while when cocoa decide to leave the town for very long period
gonna flood the rabbit house with hot cocoa

Users who are viewing this thread