Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 123 - Chess Match Cafe Check Au Lait

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That was fast, nice.

These jealous girls are hopeless. Chino realizing she was jealous, admiting it to herself and then covering her face, that's so amazing in multiple levels, specially because we see scenes like that in other shows like Adashima or Otherside Picnic.

Now Fuyu is jealous too.

I love that the girls call both Chino and Sharo tsundere in-universe.

You can really tell Fuyu idolizes Cocoa, which is a nice change, particularly with how upfront she is about it. Hope that never changes

Also, this new Chino who is very much aware of her own emotions is such a far cry from how she was at the beginning. She's considerably less prickly now.

Dex-chan lover
dad's friend whos a pro
Well that might be a hint to Fuyu's dad too, 10usagi bucks the guy is a the military strategist to Takahiro and Rizedad's company in their army days.

Ok, folks. If there's something we can learn from this chapter, it is:

"JEALOUSY IS BAD IN CHESS"

So, for all of you, the wannabe Grand Master out there, shave your hair clean bald and become a Buddhist Monk to clean yourself from wordly desire first before you take that rook.

Dang you guys are FASTT!
Thank you
Chino reactions in this chapter are priceless hahaha

Double-page supporter
Theeere's the Chino bright smile I was waiting for. But I'm sure she'll be able to do even better than that further down the line :)

Also, Fuyu's "cat reactions" are way too adorable. It reminds me of Komi and her tanuki ears~

Dex-chan lover
Cocoa seducing every kouhai with her bubblyness. It's adorable how Fuyu immediately calls her Coco-nee

Dex-chan lover
I used to play a lot of XiangQi, which is probably very close to the proto-chess; but I've never learned shogi.

This new Chino is really hopeless and cute. Really love her.

Also dmn you guys are fast. Thanks a lot.

So Gochiusa is weekly now? because from the previous volume that I have seen, each volume contains 13 chapters and each volume was released yearly so around 1 chapter per month.

In page 74, on the right, first panel : shouldn't it be "the 3rd year group " instead of "the 2nd year group"?

I see, the fact that I suck at chess its cause Im jealous of other people having friends

Users who are viewing this thread