Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 124 - Triple-layered Latte with a Jealous Spike Aroma

Thanks for the chapter!

Little Sisters cheering, Jealousy, the Third year Trio spending time at the infirmary, and Cuteness~
Really Nice

Dex-chan lover
Mame cheering for Chiya despite being in the other school. Amausa spirit transcends everything.

Supporter
Great chapter. I am truly blessed to read this manga.

Chiya x Cocoa is my OTP but I can get behind the Chiya x Cocoa x Sharo OT3

I always wonder why a comedy 4koma manga like this has more story and development than those 300+ chapters action shounen manga.

@Silas It's the vicious cycle of shounen manga
1) The author of a certain shounen manga series initially plans for around 100+ chapters
2) The series gains the viral popularity as many shounen manga do
3) The author tries to finish the story as he planned, but the publisher is like "You're not leaving until we can milk you as much as we can"
4) The author is forced to come up with extra 200+ more chapters although he neither has any plan nor idea for further plots.
5) The story gets shitter as the series goes beyond the initial 100 chapters, but the loyal fanbase keeps eating up that shit.
6) The story gets so bad to the point where even the consumption from the loyal fans start to decline
7) The publisher finally drops the series and look for the next victim...I mean the author to be the magazine's new star

Double-page supporter
Thanks as always for keeping this series alive for the poor plebs like me <3

Syaro-chan has grown so much. Senpai is gonna be so proud of you.

Users who are viewing this thread