Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? - Vol. 9 Ch. 111 - Waai Waai Try

Power Uploader
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
802
For those wondering:
pan tsukutta = I made bread
pantsu kutta = I ate panties
 

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Messages
3,440
I was wondering who was the narrator, Aoyama was the perfect punchline there.

Yura doesn't get a mug, hehe.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Messages
1,396
I can feel my heart been warm from reading this. An good Moe manga. I hope it's will had another season
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Messages
500
Guess this'll be where S4 end or smth.

Is this the 1st time we actually get to see the girls' panties🤔
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
1,049
This beautiful... is so... unbearable!

Also does anyone notice for the first time, Rin-chan ask Midori to stop writing 🤣


 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
470
@Leuix pretty sure Rize was hiding inside a locker in only her underwear the first time she showed up... =P
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2019
Messages
34
yep Bright bunny Coffee is actually Starbucks Coffee in the Gochiusa universe, and based on what i remembered that this is the 2nd highest grossing fast food chain in the world, with number one being McDonald's. They opened a shop in the home town of Gochiusa as seen in this chapter. So if they opened a Mcdonald's in that town I wonder what will happen. everyone will running for Burgers, fries, and nuggets, and not coffee.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
112
This Travel Trip arc and We are Family will always be in my heart and everyone heart forever~
 
Joined
Dec 31, 2025
Messages
25
Hmmm this incoming anime movie adaption of 'travel trip arc' might be something worth to rewatch more than 10 times,

Very amazing, wholesome and heart-warming.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top