Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? - Vol. 9 Ch. 118 - I'll Turn Everything in the World Into EXP For You

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Yura with a tongue out is dangerous.

Yura contacting Chiya outside of school is even more dangerous.

And also now Sharo-chan is now being observed and her facade is exposed mwhahahahah

@SNSbu can i make a suggestions? For the sake of consistency, can you use "How do you do?" as a 'noble ladies greetings' instead of "Salutation"? I know its not 100% correct according to the actual text in Japanese, but for me its kinda more natural to hear/read. Think about it more like a term localisation rather than 'stick-to-the-manuscript' translation.

Yeah, maybe it just because of the nostalgic effect of the older chapter, but for a longterm fan like me, its a bit hard to adjust myself to be familiar with new term when i had another term/words first.

Dex-chan lover
Gokigenyōcan be tled as:
Hello, good day, have a nice day, greeting.
Tled as salutation kinda you know, not elegant enough for lady's

Group Leader
@refki
Given the large number of translators that have worked on this series before, each with their own style, we haven't really been checking them for terminological consistency. The anime was more recent and its TL used "salutations," so that was probably an influencing factor here. The term has been brought into focus somewhat, so it would be good to stick to the same one more than might usually be necessary. We'll look into it and make updates as needed over the next week.

@SNSbu oh, thanks mate. I'm sorry if this is too demanding, and maybe feel like a chore, but whatever the term you decided, I'll accept it. I'm already feeling grateful enough y'all dont stop translating this series. I'll feel bad if I demand more.

I'm a humble beggar that know himself well, as long as I'm a beggar I won't be a chooser.

Group Leader
@refki
It's not demanding at all. The ultimate purpose of our work is to let other people read these stories, so if something is negatively impacting your experience, it's at least worth considering changing it. And the only way we can know about that stuff is for you to tell us.

Crap, i can't see the different between Natsume and Eru, They both are same for me

"I'll Turn Everything in the World Into EXP For You"

sounds like the sort of thing Maya would say

Users who are viewing this thread