Looking for a fantasy isekai Manga where the mc isn't some naive idealist in a generic fantasy world

As an avid isekai reader, I can't tell you how many isekai I've seen that has a copy paste mc and setting.
Trigger warning i guess.

Mc gets summoned/ killed. Meets god or whatever being and He/ She gets given some power or ability that makes him/her "OP", Then proceeds to preach their morals and force them on the society they go into and it's a okay because they can just beat the crap out of anyone who disagrees with it, even if the mc is objectively or factually wrong. Then the mc lets themselves be physically/ mentaly berated abused by their party members (Usually females, most likely beastman or lolis) but its okay cause its "Funny".

Then they go meet some fat white noble that's Perverted or racist or both because they need to show how virtuous the mc is. Mc rambles on about how disgusting the noble is and proclaims they will do something about it. Mc is underestimated by bumbling noble that acts dumb even for a job that requires analytical and leadership skills. Mc saves the girl either a beastman, slave or more lolis usually. Then either attacks and kills the noble or deestroys house/whatever, but of course is never punished or looked down on in society and has no consequences for their actions because mc and " Fantasy land noble bad".

Then the double standards, They will kill tens to hundreds of guys but the one or two enemies that are female somehow survive cause reasons.

Then for some reasons Japanese food is the best food in the universe, because reasons.

Then the world they are in is some bastardized idea of anywhere between 13th-17th century Europe with dumb stereotypes because who cares about what Europeans feel when their culture is bastardized and stereotyped?

With that out of the way, Does anyone know of any isekai or fantasy mangas that aren't just a mish mash of those things with a mc that isn't a blatant hypocrite? Like one where cultures and people actually feel real and not just hastily thrown together stereotypes for mc to act upon and show "Superior" culture to the unwashed masses?
A more gray area for morality and setting where everything isn't just black and white. Something where the mc actually stops and contemplates what their actions do and if they are right or not.

The Ride-On King - it has some of the aspects that you don't like but it might take a somewhat different turn then you'd expect. I'd call it an isekai (and political) paradoy of sorts.

risou no himo seikatsu, handyman saitou in another world, Mujintou de Elf to Kyoudou Seikatsu, Saihate no Paladin, Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? all seem to fit what you want

Dex-chan lover
Actually if you want to have a gray area, let it be a fantasy genre instead. It could give you more broaden area. Dungeon meshi, isekai tensei soudoki, handyman saitou maybe fit for what you want to find

Users who are viewing this thread