Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? - Vol. 9 Ch. 119 - Pan-paka-pan Bread Party!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It was a big surprise really, I thought Cocoa finally got a harem now that everyone were separated and they all missed her a lot, never expected they were birthday presents.

Mocha working with Aoyama will be crazy, looking forward to it.

Because MaMe will be getting the twins makes sense Cocoa gets Fuyu, which will probably make Chino jealous now that Chino is fully accepting Cocoa. I was wondering what was the point of Fuyu for a while but now everything makes sense.

Double-page supporter
Man you guys speedran this translation, super thankful to all of the new staff translating this <3

Dex-chan lover
Seeing fuyu in my head her voice dubbed like miyu from prismailya, maybe coz both have short black hair?

Dammit Cocoa, You were this close to getting Chino calling you Onee-chan.

Also what's this? Mis-adventure of Aoyama and Mocha next time?
Really look forward to it.

Thank you for translating. Really look forward to other translation too.

If you look closely to the page 116 you'll see that the posture of 2 photos are different. While mother posture didn't holding not because they were in covid quarantine, it's simply they were friends. But their children are different, they were sneakily holding hands. We can't see it because that part was out of the photo frame. With that evidence, I hope the history won't repeat.

I just realized this is the last chapter for the current volume. well, it was fun

Thanks for bringing this series back to us!

Users who are viewing this thread