God Bless the Mistaken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The World Today

Staff
Super Moderator
Why are you scanlating this? It's been officially licensed in English for a while now. 17 chapters already translated officially.

Do you not agree with the official translation or something?

Edit: I mean you can still scanlate it, but I'm not sure why you would. There are plenty of other series with no English scanlations.

Edit 2: Okay I skimmed through it like an hour ago after I made this comment, but I just sat down to properly read it.

First of all, the font you're using is a bad fit for a manga. The font you used in the credits page would work better. Although there are a lot of different possible fonts you could use. I found a guide someone linked on the MangaDex Discord that shows off a lot of different fonts that could work.

Now, the grammar. I hate to say this, but the grammar feels off in too many places too count. And I swear I saw an uncapitalized I by itself somewhere in there. Really simple mistakes like that. A lot of proofreading needs to be done.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Reminds a bit about the movie Deja Vu were careless time travelers caused timewaves with similar results...

Dex-chan lover
Why are you scanlating this? It's been officially licensed in English for a while now. 17 chapters already translated officially.

Do you not agree with the official translation or something?

Edit: I mean you can still scanlate it, but I'm not sure why you would.
This here, technically serie was licensed before it even started and is basically being simulpub by Yenpress (i think this was mainly the reason why no one bothered), so if anyone wanna support the english release can do that

Though yeah, can do whatever, but imo is a wasted effort on series that are simulpub

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The series looks promising but the grammar....oof. Almost looks like machine translated or worse.

Group Leader
For new readers the series is a lot of fun and I've really enjoyed the first 17 chapters.

But translating a book that has new chapters officially translated a day or two after release sounds like a waste of effort. Especially if the quality doesn't hold up to the existing version.

Users who are viewing this thread