God Gave Me This Awkward Superpower, What Is It for? - Ch. 1

\RANKA-SAN/

Also, I'll be keeping watch on this premise for.... scientific reasons yes.

It reminds me of that visual novel where main character's houshold items would turn into girls, and he could end up dating his washing machine.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna keep reading since he had two Touhou figurine

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Croquette What if he touched himself. Would he change gender? What if he touched his shirt? Would he be crushed to death? What if he touched his bed? Would he crush her to death? What if he touched his figurines of Tohru and Kanna. Would Tohru kill him for separating her from Kobayashi? Would Kanna eat him because she eats everything? What if he touched the walls of a high rise building? Would the occupants fall to their deaths? Would the occupants be in the stomach of a giant girl?

What if you squashed an insect with said hand? Would you find splatterwaifu?

Most importantly, what if he touched the ground? Would planet Earth cease to exist?

So many questions. So little time.

So I don't know where the raw is, but I guess a bit about his name. I can't tell his family name (if it's also an element, it's either Chromium, Rhodium, or Lawrencium, idk, Luo vs Lao). But the Shen would be Arsenic and the Shi would be either Cerium or Thallium. Lol, ya. That's an weird name.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, he's spent too long in quarantine, the author's so horny he's fapping to anything in his room.

So what happens if he touches a figure? What happens if he touches a girl? What happens if he touches a GUY? WHAT HAPPENS IF HE TOUCHES HIS BEDSHEETS, THE FLOOR OF THE HOUSE, THE VERY AIR WE BREATHE? WHAT HELL HATH HE WROUGHT UPON US?

Me: Upset that this man lost his phone just because the author wanted a girl to add to his harem.

Author: Says briefly in passing that he has another phone.

Me: Well ain't that great?

Dex-chan lover
Headwind Express... I wonder if President Pei also exists in this universe lol.

Users who are viewing this thread