God Gave Me This Awkward Superpower, What Is It for?

The translation is actually fairly good considering it's a Chinese story, that's all that can be said with only one chapter out.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Reads title. Reads description. Reads title again.

What is it for? For science of course.

Also the first thing i'd touch every day would be my pajamas shirt or mattress sheet.

The homework folder gave me so much sauce...
Also he has the perfect powew for a degenerate weeb

his mom showed up to his house hecca fast she might as well of just asked the neighbor herself instead of having him ask like geeze.

Intriguing. So if he buys a fleshlight things could get really interesting really quick.

Dex-chan lover
OK so, running counter to the obvious purpose of the whole gig, this could be a significant combat superpower. If you could manage to avoid touching anything, go totally left handed, wear a glove or what, and then the giant robot came to blow up the city . . . one touch and it's a beautiful girl. Not nearly as threatening.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@masonery
@Neltharn
there are actually people who touch their cock when they just wake up?
are they really sexually frustrated or something?

It seems like it's would only happen accidentally if you sleep without underwear. which most people don't.

Dunno, when I wake up I scratch my left shoulder/head sometimes, so judging by that, some other people could scratch some of their other places too xD

Users who are viewing this thread