God of Blackfield - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Oooh, a MC mature and sensible enough to notice romantic feelings, what a rare sight for these days.

And I agree, "Snow White" is a cutie.

Dex-chan lover
page 12
ET3YNrgWkAAgioq

Man... I'm almost the MC's age so I get where he's coming from. He feels 29 in his head but he's 19 on the outside. Will this romantic drama work out? Should we ship 'this body's mom' and the MC instead? 🤪

Group Leader
@Zakyrie have you failed to become a wizard yet or are you on the pilgrimage? I probably want to avoid becoming one too D:

Haha! My wizarding ambitions came to an unexpected end some years ago, despite the fact that I was a really late bloomer. Like reaaaally late. Best of luck to you in your non-wizard goal. 🤓

Someday I would like to see a comic embrace the dark side a bit. Not to the point of MC being a cringy edge lord, but say yes to the dark offers. If a girl says she will do anything for you, take her up on it. If a gangster offers you riches in exchange for work, take it until he outgrows him.
Otherwise I know how this goes. Girl gets crush on him, MC never makes a move, he beats up gangster. Gets boring.

@Chikako_Yukihime It doesn't , it just sets higher expectations for their actual beauty ,it's literally a mask.
People that wear makeup use their face as a canvas , that can lead to gorgeous or horrendous ''pieces of art''. I prefer no makeup either , but i'm sure some people love it , there's nothing wrong with that , beauty is relative anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread