God of Blackfield - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
age is just a number bruh... even if he met her with his original body it would be toooo bad. It would be a 10-11 years difference, which is pretty damn big, but there is definitely bigger age gaps. She is basically an adult so it's fine. I think that 10 year gaps are still doable, but more than that is probably too much (but it depends on the couple and what if/how soon they want to marry.)

I don't think the age gap is so bad, but I do think there should be a few years before anything happens.

I mean t would only cause trouble for him cuz with the pace of fighting this is going at she'd probs get kidnapped and use as a hostage like before

am i the only one thinking mc doesn't hold a grudge strong enough against the murderer of his body's previous owner ? I mean, his only reason to go see the gangsters is to help the bully and this girl. didn't she bully him as well ? why was she with the gangsters first ? didn't she call them herself to beat the crap out of the mc in the first place ? so he's gonna save a girl who calls bullies on a guy that just came out of the hospital after being almost killed by her friend / brother by throwing him from a roof.. she basically approve/endorse the murder "attempt" he endured. that's kinda messed up how he suddenly forgive her as if none of that was important and even playing casanova with her. It wasn't only bullying, but murder attempt (wich ended up as a success by the way). i definitly would have considered her and the blond guy as first class scums who shouldn't even stay alive, and at least unworthy of any help from me..

Users who are viewing this thread