God of Blackfield - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, let's leave the future of the company to the highschooler

It wasn't that they're leaving it to him, but that they have an extra week to decide on what to do

BP

Fed-Kun's army
Don't know if the translators read these comments but A/S stands for "After Service" so they were discussing not only a monopoly on selling cars but also a monopoly on the after sales services like maintenance/spare parts etc. That's why Kang's father was delighted at first, he might not get monopoly on selling cars but he would at least get money for all repair services of the car in South Korea, until Sharlaan pulls the carpet out from underneath him by stating he has a monopoly on after Sales service ONLY on cars he sold. Not cars sold by the big corporation.

I'm wondering if Sharlaan and Smithen were the traitors. Also wondering if instead of future or part, it was an alternate world that MC fell into? So confusing right now. But dang is it interesting.

I feel Sharlaan was most likely the traitor for some reason and Smithen just happen to survive nearly dying on the battlefield. If not then I can see both of them though sometimes the first people you suspect aren't always the ones.

everything points to sharlaan being the traitor but i think hes just a good buisnessman and maybe a generally cold person but not the traitor
and smithen just seems like a bit of an airhead

Double-page supporter
Yeah, don't think Smithen is a traitor. Taking a bullet to the stomach is something you don't generally do if you know an ambush is coming.

Dex-chan lover
Just got done reading this for the first time.
Since Smithen was the first to get shot, it's possible he was hit by a blank bullet and wore something to simulate a gun wound. The fact that he and Sharlaan are alive and well could mean they were both in on the betrayal.
This reminds me a bit of "The Punisher", but a if it were a body possession isekai and less edgy.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the author will throw in a twist and the obvious route of Sharlaan being a traitor won't be true.

🙂

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think the author got the inspiration for the business deal from Samsung selling Renault cars under its brand in Korea...

🤓

@Thirtyfour there is no reason for him to do that if everyone that isn't in on the betraying will die anyway. What probably happen is that he got accidentally got shot at by the enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread