God of Cooking - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so tired of these stories beginning with the premise that your life is basically over by the time you hit your 30s. He's literally 30 years old, he was in his fucking 20s a year ago, how is everyone seeing some middle-aged loser?

Even though the plots are a bit oversaturated with similar storylines of "middle aged man who's dream was ____ but failed because of ____ goes back in time and gets gud" the art and story are fairly interesting

The initial idea is better. An English teacher changing job at 30 yo, facing challenges ahead to fulfill his dream. Yet again, it is changed to more common plot. What a shame

Minjoon’s personality seemed less bubbly and more reserved in the novel but ofc it might just be my interpretation - I’m rlly looking forward to my fav couple

I hope that garlic gets transported with him so the first thing he tastes will be him face-planting into the garlic.

Dex-chan lover
So... A korean apprentice wants to win a cooking contest in Paris and of course he will win because cheat and time travel... Oh my, sounds as bad a concept as the japanese football team wining the world cup in captain Tsubasa. I'm so gonna read this. :D

Users who are viewing this thread