God of Cooking - Ch. 4

Is it just me or did anyone expect that kaya would have been less attractive? I remember reading she was good looking but not like a model lol

Dex-chan lover
Isn't paprika literally made from bell pepper? I think Koreans also refer to bell peppers as "paprika" while it's in vegetable form, so I'm not actually sure how to interpret that description - unless it's referring to using the whole vegetable instead of the seasoning form?

Tbh I expected kaya to look a bit more goth-y/intense. She looks generically hot but I think the novel described her to have heavier eye makeup or smth and a not-that-approachable vibe. Tho qto be fair it has been a while since I last read it

yeah that paprika and bellpepper thing was confusing, where I'm from, they're both the exact same thing just in different languages.

@rdsreloaded nah remember she was rated second mot beautiful female chef after chloe. But I didn't imagine her so 'seductive' if you can call it that, more like your typical pretty teen goth with less eyeshadow

Dex-chan lover
LOL ok, I can't fault his dish choice... But seriously, that's a "high" level of decoration skill ? Fish served as is, not even emptied, and some snake like sauce trail ?

Users who are viewing this thread