God of Cooking

for some reason seeing the Horizon Organic milk carton cracked me up

why is the art in all cooking manhwas (like this and Michelin Star) so... I don't even know how to describe it. There's something about the texture and the detail that I just find unsettling, like everything is stationary? That's stupid bc pictures can't move but - idek, I don't get the same feeling from normal manga/manhwas

10 for the novel, 1 for the manhwa. I'm so sorry

Double-page supporter
Read this if your curious about the illustrations/character design

But in truth KR adaptions are more accurate then CN comics

I really wish the author didn't put it a cheat skill. If your to be the best chef, you should do it with your own skill not some dumb cheat.

Double-page supporter
Really? Even cooking is not sacred against people who self insert? Fucking cooking of all things. I’m fine with wholesome cooking even slightly lewd but at least they fucking learned and didn’t use magic to artificially make they’re food amazing! Come on You people couldn’t just stop as combat power?

Double-page supporter
I'm going to give a very frank review of this manhwa. It's bad. Fairly bad. There's not much that it has going for it. The art style is inconsistent and a little unrefined. If you ask me, personally it feels a little lifeless. But compared to the plot and storyline, the art can be considered incredible because of how terrible the story and plot is. You'll be left confused about what is even going on, why things are progressing light speed fast with seemingly holes punched in the story line that leave you wondering if panels or possibly pages or chapters are missing. The pacing is god awful, the foundation and structure of the story is horrendous and amateurish at best. It feels like a young high schooler's attempt at story writing, and even that's an insult to high schoolers because I've definitely read better written stories and narratives from high school projects and papers. I'm surprised that this manhwa has a rating as high as 7.9 as of typing this review out, I don't think it deserves anything above a 6.5.

Users who are viewing this thread