God of Martial Arts - Ch. 114.2 - Commit Suicide

What's the point of posting to MD if you're just gonna bitch about people using MD over your site ?

Dex-chan lover
@FukoNoKami These guys are prolly still the same people who withdrew from MD last year with big fanfare, but then when no one was following them they slowly trickled back to MD under a different name. They try to scare people that mangatoon will buy up all the rights and we have to pay, but if that happens then I can only see aggregators and even MD turn to full blown piracy, afterall even now other aggregators other than MD rip mangatoon already, so I don't see why we would stop getting chapters from mangatoon then, afterall there is no secure site that can prohibit people from copying pictures.
And hey maybe the mangatoon translations will be better, as disaster scans had some god awful translations and misspellings, so I don't see how they can say that they spend hours on each chapter when their grammar is so awful sometimes...
What they do not want to understand is that people do not want to follow tens of sites to read manga, they want 1-2 sites that is why people won't follow all their stupid sites.

Power Uploader
@Vengeance22 Speaking by experience, sometimes Mangatoon translations can be a handful...
@FukoNoKami Also they weren't the ones who posted this to MangaDex, I'm not part of Martial Scans. Lol, if I were there wouldn't be 4 chapters not posted to MangaDex yet... Even though they put a 1 day delay (Also restricted uploads) their site is also way too spammy with ads
Fwiw these guys are apparently the same as Disaster Scans, so don't expect much unfortunately... (~370 chs of Martial Peak still not posted here)

Dex-chan lover
@hyoretsu Yeah I know, but hey at least they're not bitching about people not visiting their sites while deliberately uploading to a more respectful aggregator like MD.

Users who are viewing this thread