God of Martial Arts - Vol. 1 Ch. 40.3 - How Shallow (3)

Dex-chan lover
I usually skip the facts, I admit. They can be interesting when I read them sometimes though.

Fed-Kun's army
Allen is the guy that blazed this series and Iron Ladies at "Man Got No Sleep" speed. Yet now I gotta see him say that readers are giving him shit for his release speed being too slow.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Allen if you read this I appreciate your massive effort.

I have given this manhua and its author a lot of flak but never the translations. You can paint the moon with your haters and I will applaud. Like I did when you translated that chapter of Iron Ladies.

Double-page supporter
Homie's pretty awesome suck people are starting shit with him, especially since he gave them a heads up about this even before he caught up to raw, like seriously, people complaining about update speed won't change the fact he's up to date with it, and yo I would donate to Allen senpai but I'm broke as shit on my good days lloll

oh man , this so called "fans" are so stupid , allen was uploading lots of chapters a week and then he caught up with the raws and started uploading less chapters a week , then those fans started complaining like it was allen´s duty to translate . They read it for free and they still wanted more...

Supporter
What shitty fuckers, i was wondering why he stopped translating apotheosis, so it was ungrateful shits like that

Users who are viewing this thread