God of Martial Arts - Vol. 1 Ch. 54.2 - Duan Feng 2

Fed-Kun's army
This might be the first young master in a manhua I've seen who's not a complete dickhead to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
The thing I like about Manhua is that the bad guys are so obviously bad guys. There's no "who's the traitor?" sense of drama, just "here is this arc's bad guy, watch him go" and martial arts happens.

Though there are some that troll you with a bait n' switch. But those are the exceptions, not the rule.

Double-page supporter
Every once in a while you need manhua like this to decompress so I await for the MC to tear this dudes limbs of.....if he’s lucky.

Dex-chan lover
awwwwwwwwww I really wanted the Mr. Strong Guy to try and do something to our MC. Would have loved watching his head flying off

Aggregator gang
Okay. There's hope in this bleak world. Best girl survived and orange boy hasn't been confirmed dead.

Double-page supporter
@huttingham so last chapter I tagged you in a comment and thought you was talking about bow girl as the "best girl" I didn't think you meant the first girl. My bad homie lloll, also yo wonder if the kid gonna be mad when he hears who destroyed the sect and that the Mc probably gonna make him a orphan, well he's killing the crown Prince household for sure, so he might not be a orphan given who his dad is, and/or if his dad gonna get in the way of a Mc's murder Bonner

Users who are viewing this thread