God of Martial Arts - Vol. 2 Ch. 101.2 - Foot Of The Golden Zi Mountain(2)

wow and here comes the knight in shiny white armour, only to find out that he was the mastermind behind the plan of mr shiny knight..... what a typical trope.

and whats with the word "trash" its friggin everywhere, does the author know nothing other than trash? is he so trash to only know trash?

Why would you pick a name "three evil alpacas"?

I MEAN ALPACAS ARE CUTE AND NOT EVIL FFS. HOW CAN YOU SHOW THE WORLD YOU'RE A BAD GUY IF YOU GOT ALPACAS AS YOUR NAME.

Dex-chan lover
Ever since the sisters found Lin Feng and picked him up like some stray puppy I've been waiting for this scene. Something about the whole depiction of a stormy night and finding a shelter made it stick out to me.

Double-page supporter
Doesn't have the generic "evil dude" face, but definitely has the generic "evil dude" smile.

Double-page supporter
I'm re reading this and I completely forgot how annoying the old sister is, she "Has eyes but doesn't recognize Mount Tai" I think I blocked her completely out last time I read this lloll

Dex-chan lover
That's right bitch, keep running your mouth. It just makes you more pathetic. I don't see you doing anything, doesn't that make you trash? Ignorant sow.

Users who are viewing this thread