God of Martial Arts - Vol. 2 Ch. 103.1 - Not Worthy Of A Sword (1)

Fed-Kun's army
People who say in comments that bitch had it comming and deserves this are worthless trash of society. Poor naivee girl was used by this guy and you take his side? Abhoring.

@Yamibi Incels are among us. :)

She certainly doesn't deserve it but for the purpose of "plot", the MC warned her.

Though tons of characters by this point have treated him like trash, only to be ****'d over later on.
Guess this was just her turn.

@rspreet its NP, I didn't think of sniping anyway. I just think its pointless to have 2 people work on the same project. Why not get in contact with visban and work together?

Damn she should have listen to her father but o well. Does anyone know what happened to the princess Lin boy was guarding before.

Aggregator gang
@rspreet I dont see you are sniping others since there are not any elements that you used to offend them and for the TL, yes it was sloppy and bit rushy before it completed.

But again, if you wanna TL it, its better to ask them if it was okay to release it early before they post it later. Your TL is good, but it lacks correct words.

I still remember for Meraki Scans who just have a fight with other TLs since they work on same Manhua (not manga) and they are sniping each other for nothing good reasons.

Power Uploader
@hartex92 i just messaged VisBan aka Gomaedits. This will be my last translation for this manhua (if he didn't drop). so from now on Gomaedits will be the only one who will translate this manhua.

Users who are viewing this thread