God of Martial Arts - Vol. 2 Ch. 108.1 - Warmth In The Forbidden Area(1)

I completely forgot that this was an isekai since he doesn't seem to be using any knowledge from earth.

I think there's more benefit to keeping the names translated, just for consistency across chapters. Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
@xxxNothingxxx yeah, he doesn't think much about his previous life, given that it was pathetic and the current world is too awesome.

Yeah go with the original names fo the countries because the cults academies and so on along with the countries that have many similar names well gets you confused or you stop caring xD

Group Leader
@kokuhou that's one of the reasons in favor of translated names it's just that, as we get to know more names, the various names might not sound as fitting as the real ones.

I love the goma version for both good quality translation and last page info. <3

Personally I'm in favor of changing the names. Its just easier to remember the names of the factions and associate characters with them when the names are translated. If you do decide to change the names you could put a little glossary at the end of each chapter so people know what the old names were before the change.

Dex-chan lover
so long as you do use original naming for countries and refer to familes and clans as families and clans instead of Governments i will be fine with it martial skills and what not will have to be a suggestion poll

"Warmth in the forbidden area", huh? >.>

Also:

XrTy7Xc.png

Dex-chan lover
@visban
Please don't use the original names for the countries or else I won't be able to differentiate. This problem also applies for not main characters.
thx for the chapter

Sometimes translations can be really clunky, especially when the languages are so different. A lot of subtext and context can be missed.

That said, if you are new to Chinese, it can be hard to get all the names straight or even remember most of them, let alone attach a face or location.

That's why I always appreciate it, when translators put a footnote in the margins either way.

Please stay with translated names. When translators keeps chinese terms in manhwa (country names, cultivation realms etc) it's all gibberish to me and I can't never remember them >.<

"Meng Qing, I choose you! Use blizzard!"

(Also, +1 for translated names for being much easier to remember.)

lol that first moment she talks about how his spirit turned into a dragon (apparently surprised or w/e) her face is sooooooo like duuuurrr. man i love this series lolol

i prefer translated names, it's hard to remember "xue yue" but it's easy to remember "snow moon" !!
and i often mistake the names in china because the resemble each other... it's hard to tell wether they're talking about the country or an institute or a family... : /

Users who are viewing this thread