God of Martial Arts

I'm digging the latest chapters btw I noticed I cant get on the scanlation groups site I keep getting a failed to connect when ever I try I know it's not me. Curious is anyone else having this problem.

Only in a Chinese manhua will you see even refining medicine is done via meditation

i read the novel coz it updates slowly..... i loved it. it got second novel too where mc goes back to earth....too many cultivation levels

To me, chinese cultivation manhua is definitly an acquired taste. There are gonna be some that people hate but you love and vice versa. My recommendation is to just try the first few chapters and see how it goes. In my opinion, this is better than average after reading and wasting my time on many cultivation manhuas. The pacing isnt that bad. the romance is pretty good and the plot is quite interesting in my opinion. Theres obviously gonna be propoganda and plot holes (strong = weak , mc suddenly being a philosopher and wise ass, mc gets reincarnated and somehow becomes powerful). Honestly, MC is generic but likable. This isnt those where u have to switch off your brain to read it (although sometimes you will get confused on the cultivation stages) but there are times where u do need to. Im 3 quarters in and i really like the translation, especially the end credits where they explain some names and characters u may have forgotten. Its a typical chinese cultivation manhua but somehow still good.

Ugh And of course It Has That God Damn Harem Tag On It Ugh i Bet on my nonexistent money that Ill Drop This Manhua In 10 chapters 100%

I liked that manhwa but later on it feels different in a bad way. Everything fighting scene is just popping up and the situation is changing like crazy. Chaos - that is the word describing the current state of that manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread