God of Novels - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - One Star

Contributor
wow this guy is annoying. blurting things out without thinking, continuing to discourage a hopeful who's a fan of his writing even after realizing he blurted out on impulse, supposedly thinks lowly of his writing, but gets offended when he gets called an amateur, blaming his lack of control over his speech on glasses guy.

Why does it have anthology genre ? It doesn't looks like an anthology at all

Fed-Kun's army
I can already imagine her beating the shit out of the MC and tbh I don't like it pretty much but we'll see... Follow for now...

Dex-chan lover
so a story of one depression boy and a lunatic girl who say she can see god

Seems interesting enough, I don't get people saying shes crazy because she can see "The god of novels" its one chapter in maybe its just a bit early to judge it.

Double-page supporter
Damn, beta MC with no confidence and lack of understanding of reality, and a bitchy, generic FMC with the typical condescending cliche, who assumes the high ground and acts like she understands everything. Fantastic depiction of a Karen if I must say so.

such a shame that the art is good but the story is kinda meh

I enjoyed the art a lot, the plot isn’t something i’d normally get into but i’ll read it till i can’t anymore.
From the gist of things, i think the MC has just lost his passion, that’s why he’s all gloomy. I like the dynamic so far between the few characters

Dex-chan lover
"The person who can create a selling book is the winner"
Not really though. Of course that's one of the most concrete parameters, paired with how the book is received by people and critics, but in the end that's not what's really important, unless you're just writing to support yourself.
A lot of great authors were never popular in their time, and some even died thinking they'd be forgotten. This guy has a really limited view of what a writer is.

Contributor
D31.png
/I'm willing to give this a chance, though.

Twi

Looking at the raws, it appears to be much more then the mc being beta.
aside from the obvious depression, nervous breakdowns. It looks like he suffers from psychosis. He hurts himself and seems to be not far from suicide. Later on the fmc isn’t antagonistic and more supportive. Everyone trying to help him before it’s too late.
Honestly he should probably completely give up writing with how bad it looks like it get for him.

Users who are viewing this thread