God Slayer - Ch. 1

wow thats disgusting. Treating disable ppl like that sheesh. New spin on "MC has a crippled cultivation" tho, shall read on for his cheat.

Fed-Kun's army
Honest like this story because it's pretty realistic (so far). Most people treat disabled people like that. The asshole, yeah that's what everyone thinks. Rarely are there good people who don't judge someone based on their physical disabilities or even overall outward appearance. Even mentally disabled people are physically bullied by strangers for completely no reason. I used to walk to school (lived real close) and a mentally handicapped man lived near me. I'd run into him almost every other day. Once after school encountered him being physically pushed around and called names by some of the other school kids. You've got to realize this man is easily 40 but since he has a mental handicap these 15-17 year olds are bullying him pointlessly.

We live in a world where the collective is utterly despicable. The 'average' person is uneducated ignorant rude and immoral. People go to McDonald's and toss their garbage directly on the ground when a trashcan is less than 20 feet away.

Just this coronavirus nonsense, people literally brawling in stores. Read just today about true immoral scum that drove around to every store nearby to bulk buy every hand sanitizer, masks, wipes just to resell 500% markup online. Price gouging isn't acceptable. Just imagine if the corporations did it, what makes them different from you? Now everything hypothetically is 5x the price. I myself don't see the point in any of those products, better off wrapping a scarf around your face and washing your hands with soap.

I've never been to China, but I hope they don't view handicap ppl as those who should not seek higher education. Mabey it's the MC trying to act like he's not handicapped that's getting on their nerves. I'm kinda cultured shocked. The MC has the type of story to get newly created awards named after him, at least where I live.

Dex-chan lover
COWER IN FEAR
HE WILL NOT FORGIVE ANY VICE
DEVOTE YOURSELF
YOUR FATE IS OVER RETARD

unless he was a complete jackass before the accident theres no reason for the school to be treating him this way.

Double-page supporter
How can he not pick up a basketball with 1 hand, especially as ex basketball player ? You grip the top, or you roll and flip.

But his death monologue at teh beginning was hilarious, when it got revealed it was 1.5 meters. Gave me a lol.
As cliche as the childhood friend is... shes pretty cute. A keeper.

That thug is obviously a soccer player too. Probably related to Neymar

Really what is up with these Chinese children is it ingrained in their culture to beat down the weak cause I see it alot in these manga

Double-page supporter
at what year does this manga made? people still make fun of disabled people? holy sh*t ill shoot those people myself if i see one they need encouragement not shaming ffs man im piss

I call baby back bull shit if u play basketball and was on a team also a captain of said team and u can't one hand a ball just some baby back bull shit

Users who are viewing this thread