Goddess of Victory: Nikke - Sweet Encount - Ch. 18 - I am Dying to Try This Jump

I'm missing Trony so I wouldn't know, but does this group actually hang out together in the game? I know Guillotine and Anne do since they have a few brief encounters together at the outpost, but do they have any with Trony?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm missing Trony so I wouldn't know, but does this group actually hang out together in the game? I know Guillotine and Anne do since they have a few brief encounters together at the outpost, but do they have any with Trony?
No, Trony is part of a friend group that includes Maiden (Guillotine's partner), Exia and Elegg (Leader of her squad). This manga is pretty much built on abnormal interactions and interacting with Maid for You (Ade, Cocoa, Soda and Maid Privaty are all members of that squad).

No, Trony is part of a friend group that includes Maiden (Guillotine's partner), Exia and Elegg (Leader of her squad). This manga is pretty much built on abnormal interactions and interacting with Maid for You (Ade, Cocoa, Soda and Maid Privaty are all members of that squad).
I specified brief encounters specifically because the majority of those are non-squad encounters lol. Just this week my brief encounters were Volume+Vesti, Vesti+Blanc Signal+Exia, Naga+Ludmilla and Guillotine+Sakura (which was also the best one so far).

I asked the question since Guillotine and Anne ARE friends in the game (before Anne's daily reset) and the manga even references that. Hence why Guillotine called her Anne Memoria when they first met, because that's the name Guillotine gave Anne in their brief encounter at the radio tower in-game.

Basically Im asking if the manga is also doing that kind of reference with Trony's scenes.

Dex-chan lover
bless mama ingrid for good choice of swimsuit * laugh *

also... does soda even need that floating thing??

Dex-chan lover
This manga is such a blessing. Something I hate about the game is how afraid they are to commit to cunny

Fed-Kun's army
Basically Im asking if the manga is also doing that kind of reference with Trony's scenes.
I have all Nikkes and have already done all the released Brief Encounters. She has one that involves Sugar at the Elevator, one that involves Liter at the Workshop, and one that involves Laplace at the Generator. Trony didn't get any with Anne.

Dex-chan lover
Anis wear a different swimsuit here compare to her in game version.

Dex-chan lover
UOOOOH, GUILLOTINE IN A SWIMSUIT

Anyways, Ingrid mama taking care of Guillotine is so nice :win:

Users who are viewing this thread