I am feeling lonely, what to do?

Thank you so much everyone for this. I did cried while reading those comments, I feel like I was alone, lonely and yes unappreciated.

As for now, I am trying to find a part time job. I was an idiot for working beyond my 9 hours schedule and rest day. I won't be doing this anymore. Instead I'll apply for a parttime/freelance job that I could find. I can't actually lose my current job so I'll work decently.

I also think since I was performing well and become out MVP in our company for the past few months. People stop giving me information that I needed, they never announced those internal information to me.

But still thank you so much everyone, I will just ignore them since I can't even trust anyone. I'll just perform within my quota then focus on finding a partime job.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@throughstars
I've been thinking on how to reply to you since i saw this post yesterday.

While i can't give you any advice that hasn't been already said and i don't have first hand experience, i do wish for you to be able to find a better job with better coworkers, i know the feeling of being underapreciated and i hope that you can get better.

Contributor
You fucks know he was really talking about you two, what with your copyright-infringing mini-WallTextsTM.
calledit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread