Goddess Personal Coach

so is the whole putting manga thing on youtube a new trend? If so i must say i'm not liking that. Although i do appreciate the translation i will never watch a video of a manga.

MrX

@Nohwun

Indeed. I can survive a chapter or two on YouTube if I need to fill in the gap in a series somewhere but I rather not.

I can not watch and read as fast as I want with a video as I can do with a computer and a tablet. It stresses me out not being able to go at my own speed.

All these google translate summaries give me a headache

Retranslation:
As a personal trainer, what Li Xiu has to do is to help his members get rid of imperfections! Female star with hip pain? Come, let me give you two private lessons, and help you radiate of youth and vitality! The female president has a stomach cramp? Come take my private lessons, I guarantee you'll break free of Aunt Flo's clutches! There are no imperfect women in this world; if there is, it's because they haven't met me.

Edit: nice, they replaced the translation.

I thought this would be way worse than I expected...it's actually pretty decent.

What let down, the artist changed and the art got so bad and such low quality that looked like it was made at ms paint

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... not enough happening in these chapters.

This is interesting but the chapters are not really long and there is not a lot happening I wish there was a mass release since then there would be a lot to read and there would be more combining the story

Users who are viewing this thread