Gohan no Otomo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - One Serving of Satisfaction

I love how colorful the supporting casts are for these characters stories
They all have charming designs and even if their appearance is only in their respective chapters, it makes the environment so much more rich.
The kind of people I wish I could meet too!

Dex-chan lover
Three chapters in and I already love love love this manga. The atmosphere is great. Relatable. Colors. Comforting foods. And the little snippet of that pair at the end of each chapter (that curry smeared shirt hehe)

Dex-chan lover
before read:
this stuff wont relate me much at all
after read:
i want eat wholeheartedly food so bad and comfort support

Group Leader
i love this so much. relaxing and enjoyable to read and reread, especially when i'm really stressed out = =

Contributor
I actually tried the nametake, it's surprisingly really easy to make and it fits so well with rice!
3:3 soy sauce and mirin was a bit too salty for me (also not enough rice to pair it but oh well) so i tried it once again with 2:3 soy sauce and mirin (it became way too sweet but it's still delicious)

Group Leader
I'm glad you tried the recipe, and yes, it's super easy to make! Most of them are quite strong-flavoured so they can be paired with large quantities of rice--I had mine with noodles and it was good. Gonna try it with the cheese toast next! :)

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter speaks to me more than I expected...holy crap, my Feels hurt.

Double-page supporter
I should have whored myself. At least, i have someone to talk with :’(

Dex-chan lover
I want that too. Not the Namatake rice bowl, but the feeling of being comforted after a shitty day/week or the whole duration of my entire existence. I'm tired as hell but this manga made me look forward to the good things left in this life.

Group Leader
Rereading these chapters, wow. It’s surprisingly intricate. Just noticed the part time girl he asked about was likely the girl from the previous chapter

Users who are viewing this thread