Gokigenyou, Koharu-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Live 8

Aggregator gang
I don't get it. Its been a while since I last read this but who send her text? What that means. I don't get it.

bitch, I hate this kind of fans who go and post without permission, even her who is close to our girl.

Group Leader
Maybe i missed it, but why would she do that? She was just encouraging Koharu to keep it a secret...
The type of jealous person who'd rather your idol get taken down a notch than have an S/O?
Or the fact that she asked to meet with Akane right before... stepping-stone for streaming? I suppose jts more likely to be jealousy, seeing her in past chapters...

But I don't feel a bit sad about her tears lol. If its either of these things she tacky af. She has some legit concerns for Koharu, but kinda hypocritical or her seeing as she followed Koharu to the shop as well...

Thanks for the update!!
Really low for the friend to do that :/

Dex-chan lover
Imagine thinking that announcing any personal information about someone else is literally any of her business >_>

what a b*tch...she should mind her own damn business...
It's not her place to reveal the relationship...

@redbeanbunny yeah it's still a bit confusing to see what her motives are but I do see it as a mix of jealousy and a bit of what she believes a streamer should be(?) like the conversation they had with Akane about anti-fans with Ai speaking very a matter-of-fact making Akane a little wary(?) it almost gave of the feeling that she was one lol.

Still don't get why she's crying though, is it like "I didn't want to hurt you like this but you had to learn" type of thing? Idk.

Big thank you to blueberry, I really liked Nagi on the front page!

Ai and Akane making Koharu sad... I just wanna see her happyyyy. I’ll forgive Akane cause she did it accidentally.

what a bitch - high roading, thinking you knows whats best, people like that deserve every bit of karma that comes at them

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit ever since i saw her i knew that she will be a problem what a bitch

Aggregator gang
Crocodile tears maybe? If it is how it looks, I concur: what a bitch.

On a happier note, it was nice to see two manga characters talk out a jealousy problem like adults.

Users who are viewing this thread