Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
:huh: so which girl will be his close friend this time and what happened to that scream he heard long time ago

Dex-chan lover
Seems extremely risky to carry the clan identification brooch openly like that if being a member of the clan is such a huge deal. There would be lots of people willing to steal the brooch for their own uses or to resell it. Carrying that thing, pretending to be someone from the Golden Dragon's Claws clan would be a whole lot easier than without it.

Dex-chan lover
Dahlia and Tristan are such NPC names. Even if I've heard both as protagonists.

Is there any magic store owner who isn't eccentric?

Heal is an OP spell.

Seems extremely risky to carry the clan identification brooch openly like that if being a member of the clan is such a huge deal.
Fits his character, though. He's not that street smart.

Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...
Man I can't believe you're still around. I remember seeing you in the Rezero WN and rekogai stuff wayy back in 2016 or something. Nice to see you around I guess haha. Still haven't figured out how you find updated stuff so quick lol

Always a treat whenever author goes on about the town, the usual shops, and stuff in their series, however cliche or mundane they are.
I really liked the fact that they showed stuff like little streets and people hanging clothes to dry. It makes the world so much more tangible and puts other things into context. Like the clothes things tells us that magic isn't common enough for people to avoid daily chores!

Dex-chan lover
Man I can't believe you're still around. I remember seeing you in the Rezero WN and rekogai stuff wayy back in 2016 or something. Nice to see you around I guess haha. Still haven't figured out how you find updated stuff so quick lol
Yup, I'm still around to enjoy their great work...
(OωO )...

I just use the usual thing to check the update: rssfeed, discord, n manual refresh for mangadex cz I still didnt found their rss again n didnt know/check if MD have discord or update notification yet...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Waiting for Rook's aptitude test. I hope he decides to at least wow the people in the clan a bit. I mean how can someone, much less a prestigious clan, provide you vital information (which is the main reason he joined the clan), if he will just be found to be mediocre (even with Brock's recommendation)?

Dex-chan lover
So he just got "heal," to go along with his... other... heal...?

Cos he can already heal himself amd others, so... is it just that heal is super basic, and the other ability is too advanced?

I don't get why heal is so big for him, specifically; sure, I'd kill for it, but... he already had it...?

Double-page supporter
So he just got "heal," to go along with his... other... heal...?

Cos he can already heal himself amd others, so... is it just that heal is super basic, and the other ability is too advanced?

I don't get why heal is so big for him, specifically; sure, I'd kill for it, but... he already had it...?
masking

Users who are viewing this thread