Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Uh... he chose skills for spears, shields, unarmed, and staff? Kind of weird but okay. I can see spear and shield being used together, and unarmed has its own benefits, but why stick staff on there at the end? Why not just go with pure staff and unarmed? Seems like a waste to me

@LegitRikk maybe in just in case the staff has it's own benefits to magic and then is now able to be used at a higher proficiency, it could be that he was simply just trying to prep so he could have various options in case something wasn't as good as he initially thought

Fed-Kun's army
ok am i the only one who thinks VERY badly of the mc here? this fucker just dumped his teammates even tho he is the healer...

Dex-chan lover
IDK what to think about this. The MC seems very selfish in a bad way. He didn't even bother to explain to his teammates about how things are strange or about the God's Will. He doesn't have to convince them, he can just tell them about it. BUT he didn't. His teammates mentioned and told him about things but he didn't bother to do so back for them.

Also... "NO TIME TO EXPLAIN" - goes on to reincarnate BEFORE everyone else does. Everyone else is still there and the timer said 2- something... hours? Minutes? 2 MINUTES IS ENOUGH TO TALK ABOUT IT and for them to change the GOD's WILL. Wtf.

Supporter
@Bluedudu, yea I had the same feeling but it feels like whatever bad vibes he was getting was serious enough that he felt he needed to go to a diff place, potentially for their good as well.
Like what if everyone accidentally chose to be gladiator slaves through their location pick, he has a better chance of helping from outside. Maybe, too much word dump in the first chap already.

Well hope its decent enough of a manga but picking stats all over the shop instead of min maxing into something op is usually shit tier failure.
I like that line of 'breaking through mental manipulation, applying special bonus', more than meets the eye I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what would have happened if someone called the god "ol' Musky"

😂

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I go near the Tesla Headquarters it feels like I am approaching another world.

Double-page supporter
-Elon Musk grabs your ankles-
"YOU'RE GOING TO TESLA"
-X Æ A-12 begins laughing in binary-

Dex-chan lover
lol, just casually spec out of responsibilities or whatever

Aggregator gang
Should have gone Half instead of Quarter Angel or Full depending on the points' requirement. Though I would have liked the author listed or all the Races and their Pro's and Con's.

If you can choose a slime girl avatar... always do so.
If you can be female... Do it.
I would also like some choices like this. Vast and intricate ones that are based on various characters people draw.

Users who are viewing this thread