Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

"I don't want to die, therefore: If I don't have enough information about potential dangers, then I'll go back and gather more information."

I like this kid already.

oh man, if you were so scared at first..
then why not go into another class/job

go for MERCHANT or something..

I know what his doing is look like a smart move for some beta-reader perspective.
but it was also stupid and wasted his current build.

he makes his attributes and stats to all-rounded, adding and raising combat skill such as SPEARS and hand-to-hand COMBAT.
also magic.

But he give up on building his mental development.

What a fucking let down on character..
well your typical JAPANESE MC.

Tempered from Beta Male who will have NOSE BLEED by seeing a fucking panties and PASS-OUT seeing a Fucking Boobs

no wonder Japanese Manga is full of downgrade this couples years.

Dex-chan lover
A great start, I think the author has a knack for storytelling instead of merely copying the other trash out there.

Rook is interesting choice of name, basically the pieces furthest out in the corner whereas the bishop are the closest to the king & queen.

🧐

okay i know that what the mc did is one of the logical and rational thing to do but... Can i just say something....
WHAT A PUSSSYY XD

Aggregator gang
Interesting but what the fuck

I also agree with the mc
He still doesn't know any offensive magic so going to a dungeon is a suicide

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 1 gave me great expectations. Chapter 2 was boring AF and disappointing. I get what the author is attempting to do by having him start from a place of weakness (both physically AND mentally), but I'm sorry, he/she overdid it in a way that really turned me off.
Well, on to the next chapter to see if it gets better.

People harping on him not going in there, but this is comedy people. Hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
He said he can use a spear or something but forget the spear, he doesn't even have a weapon for self protection. Maybe he could use the spare coin he had for at least a dagger. The lantern magic is the only magic he knows.
@blamo

Well except for the mind controlled people. Their ego would be way high and assume they can do it.

But yeah, you're right. You have to be pretty dumb to solo a dungeon when you haven't actually had any training.

What offensive capability does he have now? A floating light bulb and a mace/wand. That's a pretty poor set.

Users who are viewing this thread