Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Reaper scans is translating it, though they only post their stuff on mangadex sporadically

Aggregator gang
Aww, i was hoping she would follow... It looks like she liked him

Dex-chan lover
Wait, didn't he say the name was rook like a chess piece? Why would you turn it into luke then

omg i just realised now that luke and rook sound the same if you rhotacism. and japanese cant speak dead konsonan so instead of /k/ they read it /ke/. /r/ become /l/ and /k/ become /ke/ which mean rook = (l)oo(ke) = luke

Dex-chan lover
> I tested if my cat will kiss me if i let my cheek close to my cat.
Well, my cat shrug it off and let. Im not important unless eating time...
MC is lucky to have the good bye kiss to her...

Thank God! The manga is saved! It was driving me nuts how he seemingly threw away his dreams of adventure to hang out with those hometown adventurers. I don't mind slow life fantasy stories but that was not the description for this one. Luckily, the MC showed true growth which is really impressive. It pushed my rating from 7 back up to 8. Everything starts at 10 and gets knocked down when I find parts I can't wrap my head around. Stuff like how he has spent NO TIME working on his own skills. I've NEVER seen an isekai that gives skills and abilities and then the MC just ignores them so that he can drag himself along as a Lvl. 1 Noob. Infuriating! That's happened a bunch so far but things are definitely looking up.

Except for that damn name change! Bishop -> Rook makes sense because of the chess reference. Where the hell is Luke coming from?!

Group Leader
I’m going to miss the cute cat girl. I liked this party much more than the “hero” party that was full of fat ugly middle-aged men plus one elf girl.

Dex-chan lover
WDYM letter delivery is not possible, you are literally taking a carriage to another city and then to another one and another one... thats how people can deliver letters.

Users who are viewing this thread