Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband (Fan Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - (fan-coloured)

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god why does it bother me so much that that PoliceCure figure is colored red? Her name is Cobalt Police, as in Cobalt Blue. And he even calls her Blue Ranger. It's killing me inside.

Group Leader
Did you even get permission to be doing this with someone else's scans?

Group Leader
@Rupopo my bad sorry I did color the scans in Japanese at first and I didn't know what they were saying I will fix it later.

@abdellbobo no need to fix it because the translator already said they do not want you to associate their work with your coloring exercise
If you want to fix it, keep it to yourself and please respect the translator's wishes

Group Leader
Here's the extra bullshit thing. Mangahere won't take it down. I asked. They think it's fine. "lol all scanlation is stealing so this is fine".

Could you at least put these under a separate title so my follows section doesn't get flooded

Dex-chan lover
So someone wanted to showoff huh? You sure can but not here Please damn it

Alright, I understand everyone isn't very happy with this but can we please stop being needlessly harsh to the colourer? I'm not pleased either but you guys don't have to be dicks about it. Show some civility.

Group Leader
At this point I'm not bashing the artist. I'm bashing Mangadex for letting this shit get uploaded and stay on the basis that "All manga scanlation is theft". Fuck you Mangadex.

Group Leader
This is just annoying to me because it keeps making House Husband appear on my recommendeds page. I then have to click on the chapter to make it go away so I can keep working towards my (possibly futile) goal of maybe someday being up to date on all the titles on my list. Bobo, I'm sorry, but I'd like to kindly ask you to stop posting this here. Color is not really adding much to this manga, it's not even full color, and you're doing stuff like coloring a blue cure red...

Dex-chan lover
@abdellbobo I'd say keep coloring and uploading if you want. The scanlator doesn't have a problem with it. People are gonna complain regardless of what you do.

I'm totally lost with this comment section. This is my first time seeing this manga I see the colors look nice I don't see the big deal personally.

Users who are viewing this thread