Gokusotsu Kraken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Kuuma and Karama

Group Leader
Gamy doesn't seems to be dead she got a big hit to her head and scream that's it prob author will use her later?

Dex-chan lover
1) There is no way you enjoyed sex with someone who had no idea what he was doing and most probably single-digit minutes of stamina (even if he was surprisingly ripped).

2) If males are so rare in prison and you can't just kidnap anyone because people will ask questions, why are you breaking your toy after one fuck?

Dex-chan lover
Lost your virginity to something that gross looking, huh? That's rough, buddy.

Power Uploader
There are some things that I really like in this first chapter.

First off, I love how the squid just accepted his fate instead of pulling any "I will live in your conciousness and come back later in the story!!!" type bullshit. His resolve is so strong that he doesn't care about what happens to him.
Now... if that guy comes back later in the story, I will be VERY disappointed.

Also this is one of the few manga to incorporate COVID pandemic into it. That was a nice touch. I felt like author was speaking from personal experience. Shout out for that.

Art is cooking. I like how the MC isn't the usual pussy Japanese MC. Sex in manga = automatic W.

"if you do it so suddenly" THE FUCK ARE YOU YAPPING YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU ARE A MAN FOR GOD SAKE!

Really... These japanese men are like virgin girl who never even once touch a man in their whole life.

Aggregator gang
i hope we get at least one 'RELEASE THE KRAKEN!' before he transforms

Users who are viewing this thread