Gokutsuma Days: Gokudou Sankyoudai ni Semaretemasu

Just found a fluffy romance in other dangerous levels.
This looks promising. No smutty, trashy characters.
The concept of 'protecting' in heroic style - quite cheesy, but not as bad as fanservice like in otome games IMO.

The good thing about the heroine is; with the stuttering she has, she is not too whiny. She has been challenged by dangerous situations around her and proves how tough she is to withstand the pressure is really nice to see. Not to mention, the three handsome young masters around her!
D8izLAwV4AE9eJY

It may have to be appreciated because the comfortable atmosphere can override the other non-original elements here. And ... it is very dangerous for my heart. THIS. IS. REALLY. CUTE.

Out of 3, I immediately fell in love with the black-haired one who made me want to protect the sweet smile on his gentle face. Lol. He is the most prominent and predictably he will win at the end.

Anyway, this is not heavy reading that has to be messed with from the plot. Even though it's a bit awkward because the conflict immediately happens, but I simply enjoy their fluttery blushy moments all over the place here. Also, I can't talk much about their family drama, besides ... there is a murky atmosphere that is quite tense in some parts.

I was waiting this manga so much. Thank you very much I'll give you all my love 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Why do I feel like the eldest son is fox faced? Is it just me? 🤔 oh well still liking it so far.😊

the boi on the cover gets the girl. there. your mystery and suspense goes out the window

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thank you for translating this manga! Looking forward to the rest of the chapters and wish you the best luck! 💜

Contributor
So far, the ship seems heavily skewed towards
the eldest
. I prefer my reverse harem to go through the general route first ala otome, otherwise it just isn't as fun :( Even the grandfather says as much in one chapter re: who's leading.

Hopefully the next volume teasers deliver and we actually see the female MC interacting more with the other guys.

i dont know but this is tiring to read. kinda dislike the female lead and the way she behaves. and the clan also weirded me out. maybe because i prefer yakuza like in Raise Wa Tanin Ga Ii.

overall shoujo is tiring to read man

Deym no updates. No one picking this up? Raws has 100+ chaps already.

Users who are viewing this thread